I’m literally so stressed I could cry. In fact I’m tearing up. Idk what I’m going to do about the college situation. I know I want to go out of state (GA) but my family literally can’t afford anything. I can’t find anything out of state. Can you please help me by telling me out-of-state colleges with good prices?
I’m so desperate. Like…I really need your help. I’m literally crying now.
- long-liveallthemagicwemade said: If your major is unique, and not offered in state, some out of state schools will give you instate tuition… if not, just go to your high school guidance counselors- they should have scholarship compendiums :) goodluck love!
- sweetsouthernpearls answered: You’d be surprised when it comes to financial aid packages and scholarships. you should apply to schools you want then go from there
- nhprep answered: What about scholarships/merit awards?!
- stayy0ungandwild answered: Honey look for scholarships. There’s scholarships for EVERYTHING
- for-classy-eyes-only posted this